Currently-JUNE!


First Currently of the summer! Woohoo!

Listening
I am an HGTV addict. I'm not afraid to admit it. I spiral deeper into my obsession over the summer. Am I alone?

Loving
I've taken on some tutoring jobs this summer, and I really want to make money, but I also really want to stop working...is that bad? I've had sessions scheduled every day this week, but not today! After I write this I am headed to the pool!

Thinking
I have a lot of big changes happening this year. I'm getting married, switching grades, experimenting with ways to supplement my income...And a big thing to happen in early 2016 that I can't even talk about yet! I just love feeling so refreshed in the summer and being able to reflect on all of the blessings that have come my way. This 2015-16 school year is going to ROCK! But not before I have spent this summer relaxing. :) 

Wanting
All of this down time has me looking at pinterest a little too much... I just feel like I will be a cuter 2nd grade teacher with new clothes, right?

Needing
Getting married is expensive. I'm going to be in the same clothes I have in my closet for many years, probably. I need more money, but I don't want to work! Lazy girl problems, for sure.

Summer Lovin
In 2 weeks I get to do my most beloved thing. I get to go to Michigan to visit with my cousins, and my fiancé gets to go and meet them for the first time! I am also spending a large amount of time at my parents' house during the week to just eat with them. I love, love my family. I truly do not take advantage of living so close to them during the school year. I am trying to make up for that this summer. 

Have a great end of the week, friends!

Comments

  1. We love Fixer-Upper too!! Chip is crazy, but so fun. We enjoy many of the shows on HGTV, but Fixer-Upper is definitely at the top of the list.....along with Property Brothers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of your blog caught my eye on Farley's Currently linkup. :) I am originally from middle TN and went to college at MTSU. Now I live in Georgia, but Tennessee has such a special place in my heart!

    Fixer Upper is my FAVORITE show on HGTV! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lana!! It's so nice to "meet" you. :-) Isn't Tennessee just the best?? Georgia is pretty good, though. I try to make a point to visit Savannah every couple of years. And Atlanta is one of my favorite shopping cities. I live in Franklin, so I'm not too far from MTSU. Actually, my sister goes there now. Small world! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts